The Helpdesk Support Specialist is responsible for handling first level support of service requests in a professional and timely manner. This relates to all technology, to include: workstations, servers, printers, networks, and vendor specific hardware and software.
· Desktop operating system maintenance, troubleshooting, and diagnosis
· Desktop connectivity troubleshooting
· Application installation and support
· Printer installation and support
· Client VPN installation and support
· Microsoft Office Suite support
· AD user account management
· Office 365/Exchange user account management
· Desktop antimalware administration and resolution
· IT Support relating to technical issues involving Microsoft’s core business applications and operating systems.
· Monitor the remote monitoring and management system alerts and notifications, and respond accordingly through service tickets.
· System documentation maintenance and review in ConnectWise.
. Communication with customers as required: keeping them informed of incident progress, notifying them of impending changes, and agreed outages.
Additional Duties and Responsibilities:
· Improve customer service, perception, and satisfaction.
· Fast turnaround of customer requests.
· Ability to work in a team and communicate effectively.
· Work with the Service Desk Dispatcher to ensure requests are routed to the proper resource in order to be resolved quickly and efficiently.
· Escalate service requests that require engineer level support.
· Responsible for entering time and expenses in ConnectWise as they occur.
· Understand processes in ConnectWise by completing assigned training materials and blueprints on the ConnectWise University.
. Enter all work as service tickets in ConnectWise.
Knowledge, Skills, and/or Abilities Required:
· Advanced understanding of operating systems, business applications, printing systems, and network systems.
· Interpersonal skills: such as telephony skills, communication skills, active listening and customer-care.
· Diagnosis skills of technical issues.
· Ability to multi-task and adapt to changes quickly.
· Technical awareness: ability to match resources to technical issues appropriately.
· Service awareness of all organization’s key services for which support is being provided.
· Understanding of support tools, techniques, and how technology is used to provide services.
· Typing skills to ensure quick and accurate entry of service request details.
. Self-motivated with the ability to work in a fast moving environment.
Educational/Vocational/Previous Experience Recommendations:
· BA/BS, preferably in computer science or a related field.
· MBA/MS preferred but not required.
. 2 years of IT or related experience.
· Competitive salary based on experience and qualifications.
· Health, vision, and dental benefits included.
· Performance based incentives.
· Generous bonus levels.
· Full on the job training & support.
· Fun working environment and culture.
. Great opportunity for advancement.